Your appointment time includes the following therapeutic structure:
- Clinical History
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Treatment & Patient Education
- Reassessment & Remedial exercises/Home Care
*Please see information on Coronavirus, flu and cold cancellation policy at the bottom of the page.
RMT rates (includes federal 5% GST):
- 1 hour & 15 minutes (initial appointment) – $162.50
- 1 hour (subsequent) – $130
- 1 hour & a half – $195. A longer appointment may give the therapist additional time to focus on a more comprehensive assessment, i.e. multiple treatment areas and/or time for completion of other functional assessment tools such as gait & posture
- DVA and RCMP direct billing offered
I accept e-transfer, cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard, American express and Interac. If you have an extended health care plan, make sure you check the details of your individualized coverage as all plans vary.
Why Choose Me:
- Two decades of Clinical Experience treating a wide array of conditions
- One of the top students graduating from the West Coast College of Massage Therapy – 3000 hour program in Vancouver (One of the top Colleges in Canada for Clinical Science excellence)
- Long History of Teaching, Multi-World Fascial Congress Attendance
- Strong Healthcare Partnerships helping to Augment a Multi-Modal Approach to Care which allows for better outcomes
- Active lifestyle and past athlete (dance and figure skating)
- Continued Ongoing Education & Studies in Integrative Care
- Provide a functional approach to manual therapy, i.e. The classic medical system often involves a present as you are or a symptom-based approach. I approach soft tissue conditions with the patients whole health in mind, i.e. consideration of previous injuries or conditions that may affect the status of the current soft tissue health
- Explain step-by-step treatment so the patient is aware of the why or the purpose of the techniques utilized and potential outcome of treatment methods. This approach alleviates common stress that often accompanies injuries or soft tissue health concerns. It also supports continued communication between the therapist and the patient as treatment progresses.
ATTENTION: Coronavirus (Covid-19), Flu or Colds:
In courtesy of the practitioner and of other patients, no flus or colds are permitted in the clinic during Covid-19 Crisis. You must cancel your appointment with as much notice as reasonably possible. If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please do not enter the clinic. BC Centre for Disease Control recommends you self-isolate and contact Health Link at 811 for testing information. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please allow 24 hours notice for cancellation of your appointment. If you are missing an appointment due to developing Coronavirus symptoms or you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing or you think you may have been exposed to someone with any of the above symptoms, please cancel as soon as you can. There will be no penalty imposed if you are ill and can’t cancel within the 24 hour recommended time.
If you do not call to cancel and do not show up for your appointment, you will be billed for half of the treatment time and if you miss a second appointment the full fee will be billed. If you miss a third, no further appointments will be made at this office.